Which are the Best Seafood Restaurants in Lewisville?
Craving some expertly prepared seafood in Lewisville, Texas? If you are wondering which restaurant to head to, we at L&L Autolink have you covered. Our team has curated a list of the top three restaurants renowned for serving sinfully indulgent seafood in the city. Head to any of these establishments for coastal delights like crabs, oysters, flounders, shrimps, and many more, to treat your taste buds and have a great dining experience.
Top 3 Seafood Restaurants in Lewisville, Texas
1. The Catch – For some freshest seafood, visit The Catch, located at 724 W Main St #500. Here, you can order everything from gumbo to oysters. Some of the most-talked about dishes you can order at the restaurant are blackened catfish, spicy shrimp pasta, gator app, and many more.
2. Red Lobster – Visit Red Lobster for a trove of seafood. Using top-notch ingredients, the restaurant at Indiana University, 2497 S Stemmons Fwy, serves a wide array of freshly made seafood. Everything from Atlantic salmon to wild-caught flounder is served with signature sauce and mouth-watering sides.
3. Razzoo’s Cajun Café – If you’re ever in the mood for delicious seafood, Razzoo’s Cajun Café is the place to go! Drive to 1900 S Stemmons Fwy, to satisfy your seafood cravings with crab cakes, cajun fondue, popcorn shrimp, and a variety of other dishes. The home-like ambiance of the restaurant further enhances the overall dining experience.
Did you like today’s blog? For similar articles, follow the L&L Autolink blog. If you’re in search of a used vehicle that is both reliable and affordable in Lewisville, then swing by our dealership today to explore all the options available on the lot. We look forward to hearing from you!
What are the Top 5 Ways to Save on Auto Insurance?
Buying car insurance is essential, but it doesn’t have to be expensive. We are aware of the most obvious ways of saving on car insurance, such as keeping a good driving record and being attentive to your claim’s history. But the L&L Autolink team in Lewisville, TX, has explored all the potential risk factors and uncovered a few tips to save on auto insurance that you might know. Please continue reading to learn more about the best ways of saving money on car insurance premiums.
What are the Top 5 Ways to Save on Auto Insurance?
- Look Around- The insurance price varies from company to company, so the best way is to shop around. Get at least three price quotes by contacting the insurance company or directly accessing the information on the internet. Compare all these quotes and then decide.
- Improve your Credit Score- Many people are not a fan of insurance companies using credit score as one determining factor in setting your car insurance premium. Except for three states, your credit score will play a significant part. The silver lining is that you can save money every time you move up a tier.
- Get a Higher Deductible- Although a high-deductible insurance policy is not a popular choice, it has its perks. Increasing your deductible to the highest comfort level is one of the best ways to save insurance money. Auto insurance price is based on risks; therefore, the more risk you take with high deductibles, the lower your insurance rates.
- Keep your Low Rates Low- After you purchase your car insurance, the best and easiest way to keep your car insurance costs low is by driving safely and avoiding accidents.
Drivers who need more information on financing options for their car in Lewisville, TX, can visit L&L Autolink. Our team will assist you with all the details that you need.
Four Reasons Why You Need Oil Change Maintenance
It is important to change the car oil at proper intervals as it is a mandatory part of vehicle maintenance. At L&L Autolink dealership in Lewisville, TX, we provide service and maintenance from state inspections to hydro dipping. We explore these four reasons in this blog article to understand why you need regular oil change maintenance, which is essential to keep your engine clean. Visit our dealership store and schedule service at your convenience with our team.
1. Regular Oil Changes are Important to Keep Your Engines Clean
While oil flows to the engines from other parts, dirt and other particles get accumulated. If the oil is not changed at proper intervals, sludge build-up in the engine will be sludge. Oil changing and filter replacement will wash away the dirt build-up before they damage the engine.
2. Longer Engine Life with Regular Oil Change
Oil lubricates and protects the engine and other vital parts. But as oil gets dirty, both oil and the filter need to be changed, adhering to the owner’s manual specifications. Investing in regular oil changes will ensure the engine’s longevity for years.
3. Better Gas Mileage with Oil Change
Your miles per gallon are affected by environment, personal driving habits, terrain, and vehicle maintenance. The sludge build-up will cause friction and affect the friction of the engine and optimum fuel economy. Thus, clean oil in the engine reduces friction, allowing the engine to run smoothly and efficiently with the best gas mileage.
4. Go Green by Passing the Vehicle Emissions Test
An emissions test is about how many hydrocarbon particles are emitted into the atmosphere. When the oil is not changed, the dirty oil in the engine gets burned up, causing more of this greenhouse gas to be released into the atmosphere. Hence, you can contribute less to polluting the air with regular oil changes.
For vehicle servicing and maintenance, drop by L&L Autolink in Lewisville, TX. We take care of detailing, vehicle inspection, detailing, upfitting, tuning, and even customization. Contact our team, and your vehicle will be taken care of in the right way by our expert technicians.
Used Chevrolet Vehicles in Lewisville, TX
It can be overwhelming to choose your next drive with all the choices out there. We suggest opting for a car or truck from the Chevrolet brand. The brand is known for its premium quality and exemplary design. It also gives you the most bang for your buck. Of course, there’s no doubt that owning a car can be expensive. However, you can save money by opting for a used Chevrolet. At L&L Autolink, we elaborate on the used Chevrolet vehicles in Lewisville, TX, and the advantages of buying these!
What Are the Benefits of Buying a Used Chevrolet Vehicle?
Purchasing a used Chevrolet vehicle is the most cost-effective decision you will make. For instance, you have decided to buy the 2022 Chevrolet Colorado, but it’s probably too expensive for you. You can purchase a used Chevrolet that’s the same color, make, and model at a price that agrees with you. Depreciation is another reason why buying a used Chevrolet is better. Once a car is driven off the lot, it immediately begins losing value. Thus, if you buy a used Chevrolet, the previous owner has borne the brunt of depreciation. Finally, the registration fees of a car are based on its value and model year. A pre-owned Chevrolet will have fewer registration fees owing to its depreciation.
Which Chevrolet Vehicles Are Available in Lewisville, TX?
If you’re interested in a used Chevrolet, we urge you to visit us at L&L Autolink. We have an eclectic range of pre-owned Chevrolet vehicles that you can choose from, such as the 2018 Chevrolet Tahoe, 2019 Chevrolet Colorado, 1990 Chevrolet Camaro, and 2014 Chevrolet Camaro. The used cars at our dealership undergo a thorough screening process, promising you a premium vehicle. To take any of the Chevrolet models for a spin, you can schedule a test drive.
What are the Best Steakhouses in the Lewisville, Texas Area?
You have been maintaining a healthy diet, so we are here to tell you that you have earned yourself a cheat day! What better way to celebrate that than to visit a steakhouse? Therefore, if you live in Lewisville, Texas, then we have a surprise for you. We at L&L Auto Link have curated a list of the best steakhouses in town. Check it out!
Prairie House Restaurant- Lewisville
How do you like your steak, medium rare? Well, if you visit this steakhouse, juicy Ribeye, Lobster Risotto, and many other delectable food items are waiting to be devoured by you. The place also has a full bar and a television. Hence, you can only imagine how fun it will be to watch the Superbowl with your friends here.
119 E Main St
Lewisville, TX 75057
1845 Taste Texas
Next on the list is 1845 Taste Texas. Just as the name, the food served here is pretty unique as well. However, if it is your first time at the restaurant, we recommend that you order the ‘Smoked Prime Rib’. You will thank us later. The place also has live music and a bar, so it is good for groups. Bring a friend or two!
2401 Lakeside Pkwy
Flower Mound, TX 75022
What could sound more Texan than ‘’The Ranch’’? Hence, you know you are getting authentic American delicacies here. If you love ‘Pecan Pie’, ‘Chicken Fried Steak’, or ‘Elk Tacos’, this is the best place to find them. The steakhouse also offers free Wi-Fi to customers, so make the most of it!
857 W John Carpenter Fwy
Irving, TX 75039
There you have it. We hope that you enjoyed reading this article. Now gather a few friends and visit one of these amazing steakhouses for a wonderful time!
Top Reasons Your Car Battery Keeps Draining
Is there anything more frustrating than a dead battery? It can make your engine unresponsive and headlights dim. We are all dreaded by this situation but never think about the reasons that can lead to this problem. Are you curious to know about it? Join L&L Autolink in Lewisville, TX, as we answer this question. Keep reading to learn more!
Many reasons could drain your battery, and some of them might take you by surprise. So, let’s get started.
The most common reason is electrical problems like unsecured cables, broken alternators, loose belt connections, and more.
We often forget to turn off the lights and kill our car’s battery. Sometimes when you are in a hurry, you leave without closing a door or the trunk, which leads to the car battery drainage.
A parasitic drain occurs when the vehicle keeps running even when the car is turned off. Clock and radio always run on the battery, but an electrical problem can exceed the parasitic drain.
The battery can also suffer when there is extreme temperature. If it is not due to human error, your battery is not in good condition. Get it checked, and if required, you will also have to replace it.
We hope these points are helpful. Contact us at L&L Autolink in Lewisville, TX, if you have more questions. Our team will thoroughly check your vehicle and let you know if there is any problem. Those thinking of buying a used car are requested to view our inventory. You can schedule any service or test drive of the desired vehicle from our website. Stay updated with our blogs, and don’t hesitate to reach out for further assistance. We hope to hear from you soon!
Where Can I Get Car Detailing Services Near Lewisville, TX
Many customers think that car wash and detailing are the same, but this is not right. Car detailing is the procedure of deep cleaning the interior and exterior of your vehicle to keep it in good condition. After taking this service, you might feel like your car has arrived straight out of the showroom lot. Do you want to know where you can get this service? Well, the answer is L&L Autolink in Lewisville, TX. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of car detailing.
It doesn’t matter how much you maintain the vehicle; it is inevitable to stop paint from fading away as it ages. You might also spot a lot of stains on your interior, and an ordinary car wash can’t fix it. Car detailing amplifies the shining of the paint and leaves seats clean.
Benefits of Car Detailing
- We won’t deny that the first impression is the last impression, and you surely want your vehicle to look perfect.
- If you plan to sell your vehicle, you should know that an appropriately detailed car holds more value. Prospective buyers are more attracted to vehicles that are in good condition.
- Passengers will feel more comfortable and happier in the clean interior. It also removes a foul odor from your car, leaving it with a fresh smell.
Contact us at L&L Autolink in Lewisville, TX, if you want to get your car detailed. Customers who purchase a pre-owned vehicle can view our online inventory to schedule a test drive. You can visit our website to schedule a service. Our qualified technicians will get the work done on time. Keep reading our blogs for more information. Don’t hesitate to reach out to us for further assistance. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Things to Remember When Travelling with Your Dog
The thought of going on a road trip with your dog is lovely, but it also comes with a lot of responsibilities. However, if you plan it correctly, your furry friend will indeed have a lot of fun. At L&L Autolink in Lewisville, TX, we will tell you some things to keep in mind while going on a trip with your dog. Continue reading to know more!
- Before going on a trip, take your dog for a few short test drives and see if he is anxious or stressed out.
- While picking the location, make sure that it is pet-friendly. When it comes to feeding your dog, stick to their routine. Plan your trip, keeping everything in mind.
- Don’t forget to take your dog to the veterinarian for a checkup before going out. You have to see if your pet is fit to take this trip. Don’t forget to carry the medications he needs.
- Your dog should have a leash and collar, which should have your contact details. Never leave your pet in a closed vehicle alone.
- Keep your dog entertained, and don’t forget to take a camera so that you can capture beautiful memories.
We hope that these tips are helpful for you. Meanwhile, if you plan to buy a used vehicle, contact us at L&L Autolink in Lewisville, TX. Interested individuals can view our online inventory and see what we have in store for them. Customers can also show up at our dealership for repair and maintenance services. Our friendly team will inspect your vehicle and get the issue resolved. Keep reading our blogs for more such tips. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Buying a Used Car? Keep These Things in Mind
Purchasing a used vehicle can turn out to be an excellent deal if you think wisely. It is highly economical, and you can get the exact features you want. However, before stepping into the world of the automotive market, you have to be armed with knowledge. Join L&L Autolink in Lewisville, TX, as we tell you things to keep in mind while buying a pre-owned vehicle. Keep reading to know more!
- While buying a used car, you should be aware of misrepresentation. Never finalize a deal based on pictures as it can mislead you. Before going ahead, supervise it in person. You should see if there is any damage. Getting it checked by a professional will also be a great idea.
- The paperwork and documentation should be done legitimately. Before signing papers, read and understand everything carefully.
- Always choose a good dealership when it comes to buying a used car. You will get the details regarding the car’s history, accidents, and more.
- You should check the engine, tires, paint damage, and more. However, the best way to see if this car will suit your lifestyle is by taking a test drive. This way, you will get to know how the vehicle performs on the road.
Overall, purchasing a pre-owned car is economical, but you have to be very careful. If you want to buy a used car, contact us at L&L Autolink in Lewisville, TX. We have an inventory packed with some great models in good condition. You can schedule a test drive of the vehicle you want to buy, and our team will be by your side to help you. Keep reading our blogs for more information. We would love to hear from you soon!
Windshield Repair in Lewisville, TX
If there is a small crack in your windshield, you feel like it is nothing to worry about. However, it not only spoils the look of your vehicle but is one of the significant safety issues. Whether it is a small chip or a big crack, it is recommended to get it fixed by a professional. At L&L Autolink in Lewisville, TX, we will tell you the importance of windshield repair. Please keep reading to learn more about it!
Windshields are one of the most vital components of a vehicle. It protects you from the outside elements like wind, dust, and any harsh effects in case of an accident. If you are driving a vehicle with a damaged windshield, you compromise your safety.
Importance of Windshield Repair:
If there is a small chip in your windshield, it can always be repaired, and if you get it done on time, you won’t have to replace the windshield and save a lot of money.
A cracked windshield can affect the visibility while driving the vehicle. It is said that a damaged windshield can make drivers susceptible to accidents. You would never want to jeopardize your safety.
You will need a professional to repair or replace your windshield. If you don’t know where to go, we will tell you. For windshield repair and replacement, you can contact L&L Autolink in Lewisville, TX. Our expert and knowledgeable technicians will inspect your vehicle and clarify what needs to be done. You will get speedy services. Individuals interested in buying a used vehicle can view our online inventory and get the exact model while using various filters. You can schedule a test drive of the car you like. We look forward to meeting you soon!